Giraffe English, Shanghai: ESL Teacher
DescriptionGiraffe English is looking for a passionate, capable, and enthusiastic teacher to join our dynamic team of educators. At Giraffe, we are not only ESL teachers, but members of an upbeat and supportive community made of up individuals from around the world. The students at Giraffe range in age from 3 to 12 years old (with some advanced courses exceeding this age), and our curriculum revolves around creating a fun and enriching English-learning environment. Giraffe also has ample opportunities for training and career advancement, holds numerous cultural and athletic events throughout the year, and is an ideal place to gain professional experience while living abroad.
- Minimum of a BA from an accredited university
- Must enjoy working with children
- Must be open to new experiences
- TEFL Certificate preferred
- Well-organized and committed
- Creative and energetic
- Competitive industry salary
- Real opportunities for salary increases
- 30 hour work week with full-time benefits
- Paid leave during Chinese national holidays
- Unpaid personal leave also available
- Contract completion bonus of up to one month's salary
- Chinese Work Residency Permit provided
- One-way flight provided
- Airport pick-up, hotel accommodations for first two weeks, and housing search assistance
- Arrival support and continuous living support from our dedicated team
- Opportunities for career progression
- Chinese lessons
Do you have a LinkedIn account? Import your resume and save time!
Upload your photo
Please provide an image in PNG, JPG or JPEG format.